What data do we collect?Search Return LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Internet Protocol addresses.
- Email addresses.
- Phone numbers.
- Sensitive information
- Credit card information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Search Return LLC with most of the data we collect.We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website when data is collected, processed, and stored via your browser's cookies in communication with our Web servers.
- Search Return LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Web server log information
- Analytics applications such as those by:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Pair Networks.
- Credit card information partners:
How will we use your data?Search Return LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Manage your subscriptions to information and services we provide.
- If you agree, Search Return LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- At this time we're not sharing your data with partners. A list of organizations that will receive data will appear here when we do.
- When Search Return LLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?Search Return LLC securely stores your data at one or more of the following:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Pair Networks.
Search Return LLC will keep your personal information for up to 7 years from the time of its last use beginning with the time of its collection. Once this time period has expired, if there is no activity related to your data over the 7-year period we will delete your data permanently by removing personal information from all applicable database storage services.
Search Return LLC will keep your sensitive information for as long as required to service your account and our partners will keep it until expiry dates, at which point we will prompt you for updating your sensitive information.
Cookies are set with an expiration date. Once this time period has expired, your data is automatically deleted by the software expiration process of your browser software, all those which are used for visiting our website(s).
Search Return LLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.Partner companies:
- No partner comapnies at the time of this writing.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Search Return LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Search Return LLC Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Search Return LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Search Return LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Search Return LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Search Return LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Search Return LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Search Return LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Search Return LLC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Search Return LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at: +1 (503) 383-9313
- Or write to us: Salem Oregon Post Office Box Coming soon.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Managing the status of your consent to the use of our cookies
What types of cookies do we use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Search Return LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Search Return LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Search Return LLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Salem Oregon Post Office Box Coming soon
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Search Return LLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.